Luxury Self-Catering Holiday Cottage on the Kent Coast
The stylish cottage has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom consisting of a shower and roll-top bath. Guests can look at the stars or listen to the sounds of the sea whilst they soak using the large skylight.
There is a separate living room and dining room with oak flooring and a wood burning stove. The kitchen is well equipped with a gas stove and brand new appliances.
All the bedrooms have recently been decorated and furnished in a style to match the period of the building. With two double bedrooms and a single bedroom the cottage comfortably sleeps 5. All bedrooms are bright due to the large wooden sash windows and are cosy due to the brand new wool carpet and central heating system.
The cottage has a south facing garden with a small lawn and a patio with a table and chairs. It is the perfect place to enjoy your own private sun trap or the late summer evenings.
- Free WiFi
- We provide 2 day permits for the car parking spaces directly outside the cottage but long stay spaces are available within walking distance
- Full gas central heating
- Freeview TV & DVD Player
- Crockery, glasses and cups x 6
- Kettle & toaster
- Cooking equipment & utensils
- Electric Fan Assisted Oven & Gas Hob
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Washing machine
- Iron & ironing board
- Two hair dryers
- Wood burning stove
- Full inventory list of amenities available on request
- Bed linen
- Logs for the stove for one evening
- Books & board games
- Welcome pack and tourist information
- The cottage is a 7 minute walk or 2 minute taxi ride from Deal train station
- Food / beverage store is a 2 minute walk
- An award-winning high street a 2 minute walk away
- Local pub The Saracen's Head
- 90 miles from London - 2Hr by Car or 1hr 30mins Train direct to London St Pancras
- Port of Dover 15 Miles - 10mins by Train, 15mins by Car or 25min by bus.
Pets & Smoking
- Sorry we are unable to accomodate pets
- Smoking is not permitted in the cottage
Health & Safety
- The cottage meets all current safety regulations: gas, electricity & wood burner certificates of compliance displayed
- Each floor is fitted with a fire alarm
- Carbon monoxide alarms are situated next to boiler and the wood burning stove
- Fire blanket and fire extinguisher present in the kitchen